NEW – Bells and Flow online course >>
Sports and Remedial Massage and Movement Training
I’m a Movement Teacher, Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist based in London. I teach people to move well in order to reduce pain, rehabilitate injury and improve fitness.
I have over 16 years of experience working with a wide variety of clients of all ages and abilities. Whether you are recovering from injury, suffering from chronic pain, competing in sport or just want to get fit, I can help you move forwards and live a pain free, active life.
My offerings include:
- Sports and Remedial massage therapy and myofascial release
- Personal training sessions for anyone who wants a carefully planned, bespoke program to get fit and strong
- Exercise prescription and manual therapy to heal injuries, reduce pain and improve how your body moves
- Core rehabilitation and strengthening using Restore Your Core™, biomechanical alignment and Restorative Exercise techniques to heal issues like diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Gait analysis using Anatomy in Motion™ for a deeper exploration into your movement patterns
- Animal Flow® classes
Restore Your Core
Bells and Flow
What My Clients Are Saying
“I have been seeing Janey regularly over the last 3 years to aid my recovery and prevent injury and during this time, my running has gone from strength to strength. Not only does Janey have a wealth of knowledge and experience, she has a real intuition and skill which set her apart from other practitioners. I can honestly say that she is the best in London”
I’m a Movement Teacher, Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist. With many years of experience in manual therapy, movement and fitness I draw on a depth of knowledge and tools to tailor my sessions to individual needs.
My aim is to educate and enable my clients to feel fully confident in their bodies and move through life without fear and pain. I love everything about my job. It combines my continued fascination with the human body with meeting and helping a huge variety of people. Please get in touch if you have any questions at all.
LSSM dip ISRM; BWY dip; CPT-RES
Kentish Town, NW5
07973 614 403