I am a Sports Massage Therapist, Restorative Exercise Specialist and Restore Your Core™ Teacher. I have many years of experience working with a broad spectrum of clients. I specialise in healing core issues such as diastasis recti and pelvic organ prolapse.
I graduated from the prestigious London School of Sports Massage in 2007 and have since gone on to complete many specialised courses. My manual techniques include deep tissue massage, sports Thai massage, myofascial release, neuromuscular and muscle energy techniques, soft tissue release and facilitated stretching.
I went on to study with Katy Bowman and qualified in Restorative Exercise through the Nutritious Movement™ Center. I continue to further my study within the field of biomechanics, alignment and movement therapy.
My interest in core rehabilitation led me to study with Lauren Ohayon and teach her Restore Your Core™ method, which I have found to be highly successful in treating issues such as Diastasis Recti and Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
As a qualified Yoga teacher and Personal Trainer I draw on a number of skills and experience to give my clients a holistic treatment. For me my work is much more than a job. I live and breathe health and fitness and am constantly updating my knowledge and skills.
I work in close contact with a network of other therapists such as Osteopaths and Physiotherapists and if necessary will refer clients for alternative treatment.
- LSSM Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy
- Full member of the ISRM
- Myofascial Release Technique
- Sports Thai Massage
- Restorative Exercise Specialist (Nutritious Movement™)
- Restore Your Core™ (RYC®) Teacher
- Pelvic floor Therapy for Occupational Therapists
- Anatomy in Motion (AiM)
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Healthy Foot Practitioner™
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC®)
- REPs Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher
- Animal Flow® L2 Teacher
- Pre and Post natal personal training
- Nutrition and weight management
- British Wheel of Yoga Teacher Training diploma
- The Modern Yogi: Teacher Development Course
What My Clients Are Saying
“I’ve known Janey for many years and during this time she has treated many of my patients. I cannot speak highly enough of her professionalism and effectiveness when it comes to massage, soft tissue work and rehabilitation. I will continue to refer my patients to Janey without any hesitation as I know they are always in good hands with her.”
Damon Newrick, Absolute Physio
Kentish Town, NW5,
a few minutes walk from the tube.
07973 614 403